ABOUT THE BRIDGE YOUTH DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
The Bridge Youth Development Foundation empowers young people through skills acquiring programs to realize their full potential. The Bridge is registered as a corporate body with registration number CAC/IT/NO 60651.
The Bridge was established to empower youth to identify, create, and realize their identity and drive social change. Over the years, we have actively participated in issues of Human rights and youth representation at national and international level in youth leadership and entrepreneurship.
A generation of positively empowered youth, with godly character and positive habits; collaborating to make the world a better place and sustain it.
To empower young people through skills acquiring programs to realize their full potential.
- To help young people discover their leadership potential.
- To build entrepreneurship skills and qualities in young people.
- To create an enabling environment for young people to get empowered by providing the tools necessary for their growth.
- To engage youth to take a leadership role in organizing community based activities that promote positive lifestyles and care for environment.
- To incubate imaginative and creative young entrepreneurs who can establish themselves as trendsetters in Nigeria and beyond.
- To contribute to the promotion of human rights.
- Youth Leadership Development
- Youth Entrepreneurship
- Democracy and Good Governance
- Peace Building
- Human Rights
- Time Management
- Hardwork / Accountability
- Team Work
- Gender Mainstreaming
Apply for Zone C Benue Youth Leadership Conference coming up on October 1st, 2013. You can
Send an email or text with your name, sex, age and place of origin to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com with subject title Zone CBNYL Application
Zone C Youth Leadership Conference Service Lines:
+234 7038691281, +234 8053849232